About Me

My photo
Michaela & Zachary Bowles. HEART FOR THE GSN.

January 14, 2012

God is good. All the time.

What words can I use to describe how good God has been to me? It'd be a never-ending list. Last night in Youth Prayer, something changed in me, really desperately  needed that. I've been feeling disconnected from everything - I am going to get my ducks in a row. Maybe it's a part of getting older, the older one becomes, the more disconnected you feel. At least as far as youth.

The past year God has given me a passion for my youth group (sometimes I just want to shake them, make them realize now is not the time to be playing around), for the kids of our church (each & every one of them I love dearly - they're my kids haha), and an even bigger heart for missions (if that is even possible). In 2012, it shouldn't grow any weaker, my passion for people, my love for everyone I come in contact with, and my devotion to the things of God. One would hope to remain strong all throughout the year - alas we are human.

II Cor 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

He is my strength & my rock, on him will I rely on. Crying out to God, in my own little corner, he wipes each & every tear away. He comforts my fears & rids me of all the worries throughout the years. He makes me strong & shelters me through every storm. As I sit here trying to come up with something for children's prayer I am writing this. Praying for a little bit of inspiration & a bolder spirit.

Sometimes I wish I were more outgoing - that my words did not feel like Moses speaking (the speech impediment part). But God made me who I am - I love me just the way I am. Perfect in weakness. God has been showing me that he can use anyone - even me. Through gifts, I did not even know I possessed until like a year or so ago. A leader - Let me be a Godly leader; to my youth group; to the children; and to the ones that look up to me. To know wisdom & for it to be embedded & grounded in my heart. This is my voice.

1 comment:

  1. A very well-written post.Your information very informative.I truly like your writing style. Thank you
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete